Sole Fitness Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Please note the following agreements to be accepted into the Sole Fitness Affiliate program.
Please print out a copy of this agreement for your records and check this page periodically, as we may make adjustments to this contract. In such case, your continued participation in the Sole Fitness Affiliate program signifies your acceptance of such changes.
- Your website must be live at the time of application.
- Anyone may submit an application, but we do reserve the right not to select a site for membership or revoke a site's membership at any time at our discretion.
- No trade-mark bidding. If accepted you agree not to use the phrase "Sole Fitness" or any misspellings or variations in your domain name(s).
- If accepted you will not buy or bid on any Sole Fitness.com trademarked key-phrases on any pay-for-placement search engines or other paid inclusion programs. Such prohibitions include "Sole Fitness", "Sole Fitness.com", "Sole Fitness Coupons" and any variations and misspellings thereof.
- No inappropriate or unauthorized use of Sole Fitness trademarked images or content is allowed without written permission of Sole Fitness. If you would like custom creative, contact the Sole Fitness Affiliate team.
Additionally, the following activity is prohibited:
- Misleading others
- Operating or utilizing a Web site or e-mail link to Web sites that contain or promote any of these types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, cracking, hacking or warez, or that offer any illegal good or service, or link to a Web site(s) that do so.
- The use of spyware, adware, malware, toolbars or any other form of parasitic or stealth software.
- Engaging in spamming, indiscriminate advertising or unsolicited commercial e-mailing.
- Engaging in cybersquatting or typosquatting.